Eucharistic Adoration Chapel After Hours Access
For after-hours access to our Chapel (between the hours of 8:00 pm and 7:00 am), OLPH is using an electronic system called VIZpin that turns your cell phone into the key needed to gain entry. This cell-phone based system increases security, improves convenience and is easier for the parish staff to administer.
Minimum Phone Requirements to Use VIZpin:
Apple: iPhone 6S w/iOS 13.0 or later
Android: Android smartphone w/6.0 and up
Download the Apps by Clicking the Icons:
Step-By-Step Instructions: Click the Steps Below to Get Started
Click HERE to request after-hours access from the parish by completing and submitting the form.
Open the VIZpin SMART app
- Tap "Allow" for the permission requests when prompted
- Tap "Sign Up"
- Complete all registration fields and click "Register"
- You will receive a text message with a security code
- Enter the security code in the VIZpin SMART app and tap "Confirm"
- Enter the Location ID for OLPH: K8B-JFY and tap "Request Access"
- Login using the phone number and password entered during registration
- (select the "Remember Me" checkbox for quick access in the future)
Need Help? Watch this instructional video:
Wait for OLPH to confirm your parish registration and cell phone number. Please allow up to four business days.
Once your parish registration and cell phone number have been verified and you have registered in the VIZpin SMART app, you will receive an email confirmation from OLPH. The confirmation email will serve to let you know that you may now use your cell phone to unlock the secured door of the Narthex entrance.
To enter after hours, use the VIZpin SMART app on your cell phone to unlock the handicap access door to enter the Narthex, which is the left-most door located at the front entrance of the Narthex.
To enter the Narthex, complete the following steps while standing at the door:
1) Open the VIZpin Smart app on the phone you registered.
2) Swipe down to refresh your app and retrieve your Smartkeys (cellular data or WiFi connection required)
3) You should see "Front Door" listed in the app as seen here:
4) Tap "Open" to unlock the door.
5) When you hear the lock activate you have 5 seconds to enter the building. Pull the door open or press the handicap entrance paddle on the wall to open the door for you.
6) The door will close and lock behind you. You do not need the app to exit the building.
Please note: the VIZpin system keeps a log of every visitor who enters the building using the VIZpin app, including the day and time of building entry.