Our Daily Bread Broccoli and Chicken Casserole Recipe
Daily Bread Casserole Ingredients
-‐ONE 8 oz. package of wide noodles, cooked and drained
-‐TWO cans cream of chicken soup (low sodium/low fat is fine), plus one can water -‐FOUR cooked chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
-‐ONE 16 oz. bag frozen broccoli (or use fresh)
-‐Six slices of American or Cheddar Cheese, broken up (or about ¾ cup grated)
Daily Bread Casserole Preparation
1) Spray pan with non-‐sticking oil
2) Cover the bottom of the pan with cooked noodles
3) Arrange broccoli on top of noodles
4) Place cut-up chicken on top of broccoli
5) Sprinkle cheese evenly over ingredients
6) Pour soup and water mixture over contents of the pan
7) Cover tray completely with aluminum foil and FREEZE – (NO plastic wrap)
8) Write Our Daily Bread, OLPH, and date on the pan
Desserts: Can be cookies, whole cakes, bars, or pies (store-bought or homemade). No need to wrap servings individually.
Desserts should be in sturdy disposable pans or plates using zip lock bags or covered with plastic wrap/foil to keep fresh.
Dropping Off Casseroles/Desserts: Please bring the Casseroles/Desserts on the following Sunday (the first Sunday of the following month) to the Parish Center Kitchen Prior to the 11:00 am Mass.
Place the desserts on the counter in the Kitchen and label them-‐Our Daily Bread