Online Giving, Simple and Secure:
Through Faith Direct® you can make all of your contributions to Our Lady of Perpetual Help via automatic payment from your checking account or credit card – just as you may do now with your mortgage, household bills, and other monthly payments. This is a great way to simplify your giving – and it’s the most cost-effective, environmentally-friendly way for us to receive your gifts.
I would like to sign up for regular Online Giving:
I would like to make a one time gift to OLPH:
To families and individuals, Faith Direct® offers:
- Peace of mind – because you’ll be able to support our parish every week, even if you’re out of town on a Sunday, or unable to attend Mass due to weather, illness or a family emergency.
- The convenience of not having to write a check every week.
- The security of knowing your data is protected, that every transaction is secure and that your contributions are automatically transferred directly to the parish’s bank account.
- The knowledge that you are helping our parish be more efficient, and have a steady, predictable cash flow to support the parish’s mission of outreach, education and sacramental preparation.
- The simplicity of being able to arrange all of your gifts – from weekly offerings and additional special appeals throughout the year to Building Fund donations – in one, secure program.
- The efficiency of having an annual statement that details your generosity, and simplifies your taxes.
For a church, Faith Direct® offers:
- The predictability of a steady cash-flow that is not possible through the traditional method of donating.
- Streamlined process, because members can make their donations automatically eliminating printed Envelope expenses and Bank fees.
- The satisfaction of knowing that your parish is using less paper, and helping preserve the natural resources God has given us
Financial Update & Step-up Giving Program:
Please find this year’s financial plan (budget), crafted by the staff, reviewed by the finance committee and pastoral council, and approved by me, which began on July 1, 2022. As you review the enclosed budget for the Fiscal Year-End 2023, you will notice that expenses outpace income projections by nearly $115,000. A notable gap leaves me with the need to humbly appeal to your generosity of spirit to support our Parish Mission. Understandably, this may not be possible at this time. Yet, if there is room for a new or additional gift, I am most grateful for your sacrifice to the parish.