United as One
A Retreat for Couples at OLPH
Brought to you by Our Lady of Perpetual Help, Ellicott City, St. John the Evangelist, Severna Park, and St. Philip Neri, Linthicum Heights
Friday, June 10 – 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Saturday, June 11 – 8:45 am – 7:00 pm
$90 for married or dating couples; $75 for engaged couples.
Registration Closes June 4th
United as One...
is brand new couples retreat with a prayerfully intentional approach to connecting with your spouse or beloved, and enriching your relationship to a new level. Using years of experience in sacramental preparation and marriage enrichment, this retreat was developed by the evangelization teams of three dynamic parishes—Our Lady of Perpetual Help (OLPH), Ellicott City; St. John the Evangelist, Severna Park; and St. Philip Neri, Linthicum Heights—and will offer engaging presentations and fresh perspectives on ancient teachings so that all couples can truly experience the joy and grace of being…United as One.
This two-day retreat will answer:
- Why does church teaching matter in our lives as married couples?
- How do we fulfill our mission as a sign of God’s love for the world?
- How can we become who God created us and is calling us to be?
The two-day retreat will include:
- a deep dive into the meaning and expectations of a theology-rooted marriage
dynamic, engaging, and honest couple and priest speakers
- couple prayer
- Sacrament of Reconciliation